Most homeowners have considered getting an alarm system at some point or another. The security commercials make them very tempting, often portraying a break in or burglary that scares the members of the household. Others may simply believe that their property will never be broken into. However, in 2013, victims of burglary offenses suffered an estimated $4.5 billion in property losses, and burglaries of residential properties accounted for 74% of the total reported. Burglaries and robberies can, and do, happen. A security alarm company can be helpful in preventing burglaries in a variety of ways. The simple advertisement or awareness […]
Join Our Newsletter!
Fox News Anchors’ Headlines
- Turtle with two heads spotted in Florida
- Conservative student transfers out of BU because of death threats
- 23 illegal immigrants, 250 pounds of weed found in semi-trailer in El Paso
- FULL COVERAGE OF SOLAR ECLIPSE 2017 - Solar eclipse draws thousands to small Oregon town as state prepares for viewing frenzy - Solar eclipse watchers could cost employers $694 million, report says - VIDEO: How will your pet respond?
- Could the human remains found in Aruba be Natalee Holloway? Experts weigh in - Natalee Holloways father speaks out on discovery: I was shocked