The economy looks like it’s taking another turn for the worse. Who would want to invest in a business nowadays? Turns out selling your business isn’t a lost cause. There are still quite a few people out there who want to turn their money into a steady cash flow, whether it’s out of personal passion or an extension of a college degree. The best business acquisition strategy is one that taps into the root of why people want to own a business in the first place. You’ll have a much better time working with people of different interests and budgets, […]
Join Our Newsletter!
Business Updateerror : cannot receive stock quote information
Fox News Anchors’ Headlines
- Meghan Markle beats Kate Middleton with first solo royal engagement milestone
Meghan Markle will embark on her first solo engagement as a member of the royal family next week. [...]
- Comey: Mueller may be in the fourth quarter of Russia investigation
Former FBI director James Comey is speculating that Special Counsel Robert Mueller could be in the “fourth quarter” of his Russia probe, citing th [...]
- Severe storms and heavy rain will push across the Central U.S.
The next chance of any rainfall and scattered storms across southeastern NC will be late Sunday into early next week, but portions of rivers including [...]
- Journalism schools namesake posts racist comment online
A University of Mississippi official says the man after whom its journalism school was named has shared a post on social media with an "unjustifi [...]
- Ancient Egypt mystery: Identity of well-preserved Egyptian mummy remains unknown
Archaeologists have discovered several ancient Egyptian mummies — including the remains of a remarkably well-preserved individual — in a tomb alon [...]