The results of the 2016 election are in, and while many Americans still feel contentious about the next incoming president, prospects are looking good for medical marijuana business development. By next year, 28 states and the District of Columbia will have legalized medical marijuana. That’s more than half of the country, and up from 23 states since fall of 2015. Arkansas, Florida, and North Dakota have now officially joined the ranks in offering legal medical marijuana business licenses to dispensaries. Eight states now also have fully legalized the recreational use of marijuana, including California, Maine, Massachu
Join Our Newsletter!
Fox News Anchors’ Headlines
- Calif. father arrested on suspicion of killing missing son
- Senate panel questions Lynch over political interference in Clinton probe - House Intel panel will interview former Clinton campaign manager
- Trump says Muellers team came from Clinton camp - Dershowitz: Mueller made a mistake hiring lawyers who supported Clinton
- Caught on tape: Dem official says hes glad Scalise got shot
- London fire: 800 London apartments evacuated over fire safety concerns