The results of the 2016 election are in, and while many Americans still feel contentious about the next incoming president, prospects are looking good for medical marijuana business development. By next year, 28 states and the District of Columbia will have legalized medical marijuana. That’s more than half of the country, and up from 23 states since fall of 2015. Arkansas, Florida, and North Dakota have now officially joined the ranks in offering legal medical marijuana business licenses to dispensaries. Eight states now also have fully legalized the recreational use of marijuana, including California, Maine, Massachu
Join Our Newsletter!
Fox News Anchors’ Headlines
- Finland stabbings a likely terror act; ties to Spain eyed - 7 stabbed in Siberia; Russia skeptical of ISIS claim
- Duke removes Robert E. Lee statue, days after it was vandalized
- Charles Barkley: Most black people havent thought a day in their lives about Confederate statues
- Powerball players have chance at $535 million jackpot
- Trump hints at Afghanistan agreement with generals