Most Americans know that the busiest airport in the United States for passengers remains the Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Airport. What many people do not know is that, when it comes to cargo companies in USA, Miami-Dade is where the bulk of the action is. It is not just a cargo hub for American cargo companies, foreign cargo carriers are drawn to the facility. Airlines such as Zoom Envios Venezuela and Dominicana Air Freight can often be seen coming or going from the area. Earlier this month, the Miami Heraldlooked at the growth and changes that are happe
Join Our Newsletter!
Fox News Anchors’ Headlines
- GIANFORTE WINS SEAT: Republican claims victory in Montana election
- WH FIGHTS BACK? Trump plans to boost staff with war room for critics
- INSULT TO A HERO? Memo claims Glenn’s remains disrespected
- PYONGYANG PRESSURE US official: China tightens security at N. Korea border
- TUCKER TONIGHT Ex-CIA officer: Leaked UK attack pics goes too far