Most Americans know that the busiest airport in the United States for passengers remains the Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Airport. What many people do not know is that, when it comes to cargo companies in USA, Miami-Dade is where the bulk of the action is. It is not just a cargo hub for American cargo companies, foreign cargo carriers are drawn to the facility. Airlines such as Zoom Envios Venezuela and Dominicana Air Freight can often be seen coming or going from the area. Earlier this month, the Miami Heraldlooked at the growth and changes that are happe
Join Our Newsletter!
Fox News Anchors’ Headlines
- STATE FAIR DISASTER 1 dead, multiple hurt after ride malfunctions in Ohio
- FORCED RETIREMENT Border agent with glowing career fights to stay on job
- SON STARVED TO DEATH Michigan mom charged with murder of baby boy
- BELLWETHER End the Russia probes. Stop partisan posturing.
- EXCLUSIVE: Pence praises Trumps candor in Sessions confrontation