These days, more and more non-criminal cases are avoiding the court system by settling through alternative dispute resolution. In fact, while in 1962 some 11.5% of federal civil cases went to trial, only about 1% actually make it to court today. Mediation is one form of dispute resolution that has proven to be successful. Here are four tips to ensure success in any mediation process. Be involved In order for mediation to be effective, all of the essential personnel must be involved. That means that decision makers need to be present. Who is considered a decision maker? When the dispute […]
Join Our Newsletter!
Fox News Anchors’ Headlines
- GIANFORTE WINS SEAT: Republican claims victory in Montana election
- WH FIGHTS BACK? Trump plans to boost staff with war room for critics
- INSULT TO A HERO? Memo claims Glenn’s remains disrespected
- PYONGYANG PRESSURE US official: China tightens security at N. Korea border
- TUCKER TONIGHT Ex-CIA officer: Leaked UK attack pics goes too far