There are a variety of health concerns that arise on an annual basis, and the flu is just one. Estimates from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) indicate that 5%-to-20% of Americans contract the flu every year. Infections such as the flu are spread throughout the environment in several ways. Approximately 80% of these infections are spread through contact with contaminated surfaces as well as through contact with other people, according to the CDC. Flu viruses have been know to survive up to 48 hours on hard surfaces. Hospital offices and work stations are, as a result, potential sources for […]
Join Our Newsletter!
Fox News Anchors’ Headlines
- Controversial female rabbinic students strip searched by Western Wall security
- Headless body of journalist Kim Wall had metal attached to make it sink, cops say
- Florida slaying puts spotlight on possible neo-Nazi plot as details emerge - Adopt-A-Nazi is Jewish groups answer to Patriot Prayer rally
- Saudi Arabia teen dancing to Macarena is arrested after video goes viral
- ISIS beheads 11 in checkpoint attack, Libyan official says