There are a variety of health concerns that arise on an annual basis, and the flu is just one. Estimates from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) indicate that 5%-to-20% of Americans contract the flu every year. Infections such as the flu are spread throughout the environment in several ways. Approximately 80% of these infections are spread through contact with contaminated surfaces as well as through contact with other people, according to the CDC. Flu viruses have been know to survive up to 48 hours on hard surfaces. Hospital offices and work stations are, as a result, potential sources for […]
Join Our Newsletter!
Business Updateerror : cannot receive stock quote information
Fox News Anchors’ Headlines
- To my three little girls from their dad: I treasure what you are teaching me about how to live life
You are my three little girls but I know you won’t stay that way for long. [...]
- Wardrobe whoopsies: On purpose, or an accident?
Sometimes stars want to cringe with embarrassment. Other times, they just want attention. [...]
- Best and worst celebrity beach bodies (okay mostly best)
It is very hard to find stars with bad bodies who frequent beaches. But we still try. Kind of. [...]
- Some duck boat victims met tragedy after last-minute twists of fate
For nine members of an Indiana family and a Missouri couple celebrating a birthday, Thursday's duck boat tragedy on a lake near Branson, Mo., may [...]
- Macau takes in 533 dogs after Asias only race track shuts
Macau authorities took in more than 500 greyhounds abandoned following the closure Saturday of Asia's only legal dog-racing track. [...]