Most people like to do things to help others. The problem is that many people are not sure how they can help. People want to make disabled veterans donations, for instance, but do not have lot of money. There are ways of helping disabled veterans even if you do not have money to spare. 1. You can donate clothing. Nearly 10.5 million tons of used clothing is sent to landfills by Americans every year. The typical person the United States throws away almost 70 pounds of textiles and clothing each year. When you throw away used clothing and it ends […]
Join Our Newsletter!
Fox News Anchors’ Headlines
- Finland stabbings a likely terror act; ties to Spain eyed - 7 stabbed in Siberia; Russia skeptical of ISIS claim
- Duke removes Robert E. Lee statue, days after it was vandalized
- Charles Barkley: Most black people havent thought a day in their lives about Confederate statues
- Powerball players have chance at $535 million jackpot
- Trump hints at Afghanistan agreement with generals