The history of the chair is long. Evidence of their use dates back about 5,000 years. The office chair that had wheels was first invented by Charles Darvin in the 1880s but the chair itself did not gain real popularity in homes until the 1880s. In 1966, plastic chairs hit the furniture scene. In terms of the sale of office chairs and thick chair mats, the biggest market for these items is the United States, where the sales volume is expected to exceed $46,200 million in 2018. Online sales for office furniture generates about $12 billion in sales. When it […]
Join Our Newsletter!
Business Updateerror : cannot receive stock quote information
Fox News Anchors’ Headlines
- Egypt, Sudan vow to cooperate as Ethiopia builds Nile dam
Sudan's President Omar al-Bashir has met his Egyptian counterpart in Cairo, as the two countries look to repair ties that were recently frayed ov [...]
- Fistfights, nude masturbation and dead pets: Whats going on with airline travel?
The friendly skies are sounding downright dangerous. [...]
- Pretty stars who go gritty on screen
While makeup artists and stylists are usually there to make stars look their best, sometimes roles call for their worst. [...]
- Florida bridge collapse victims include college student, father of three, others
The victims of the Florida bridge collapse included a college student driving a friend to doctor’s appointment, business partners running errands to [...]
- Austin on edge after explosion leaves 2 injured; cause of blast unclear
Another Austin explosion -- possibly triggered by a trip wire -- injured two people on bicycles Sunday night, leaving police frantically working to de [...]