Forms of measurement have come a long way since the old days. In engineering there are many different ways of calculating important data about the conditions of different forms of matter such as energy and safety. New tools and sensors are devised all the time to help gauge things like electrical output, heat, and the inner workings of giant metallic structures such as bridges. Load pins are a way of converting one form of energy into another form of energy, also referred to as a transducer. It is usually made of stainless steel and is used in commercial businesses such […]
Join Our Newsletter!
Fox News Anchors’ Headlines
- Calif. father arrested on suspicion of killing missing son
- Senate panel questions Lynch over political interference in Clinton probe - House Intel panel will interview former Clinton campaign manager
- Trump says Muellers team came from Clinton camp - Dershowitz: Mueller made a mistake hiring lawyers who supported Clinton
- Caught on tape: Dem official says hes glad Scalise got shot
- London fire: 800 London apartments evacuated over fire safety concerns