Forms of measurement have come a long way since the old days. In engineering there are many different ways of calculating important data about the conditions of different forms of matter such as energy and safety. New tools and sensors are devised all the time to help gauge things like electrical output, heat, and the inner workings of giant metallic structures such as bridges. Load pins are a way of converting one form of energy into another form of energy, also referred to as a transducer. It is usually made of stainless steel and is used in commercial businesses such […]
Join Our Newsletter!
Fox News Anchors’ Headlines
- Finland stabbings a likely terror act; ties to Spain eyed - 7 stabbed in Siberia; Russia skeptical of ISIS claim
- Duke removes Robert E. Lee statue, days after it was vandalized
- Charles Barkley: Most black people havent thought a day in their lives about Confederate statues
- Powerball players have chance at $535 million jackpot
- Trump hints at Afghanistan agreement with generals