Groundwater is one of our most important natural resources and constitutes nearly 95% of all available fresh water resources in the U.S. For more than half the population, it is the only source of drinking water and water for all domestic uses. Groundwater contamination can occur in a number of ways. In particular, industrial processes and facilities, if improperly managed, can lead to groundwater depletion or pollution. The importance of groundwater Even though the earth is a water planet, only 3% of the total is fresh water. Most of this is locked up in the ice caps, leaving only a […]
Join Our Newsletter!
Fox News Anchors’ Headlines
- Calif. father arrested on suspicion of killing missing son
- Senate panel questions Lynch over political interference in Clinton probe - House Intel panel will interview former Clinton campaign manager
- Trump says Muellers team came from Clinton camp - Dershowitz: Mueller made a mistake hiring lawyers who supported Clinton
- Caught on tape: Dem official says hes glad Scalise got shot
- London fire: 800 London apartments evacuated over fire safety concerns