Groundwater is one of our most important natural resources and constitutes nearly 95% of all available fresh water resources in the U.S. For more than half the population, it is the only source of drinking water and water for all domestic uses. Groundwater contamination can occur in a number of ways. In particular, industrial processes and facilities, if improperly managed, can lead to groundwater depletion or pollution. The importance of groundwater Even though the earth is a water planet, only 3% of the total is fresh water. Most of this is locked up in the ice caps, leaving only a […]
Join Our Newsletter!
Fox News Anchors’ Headlines
- Finland stabbings a likely terror act; ties to Spain eyed - 7 stabbed in Siberia; Russia skeptical of ISIS claim
- Duke removes Robert E. Lee statue, days after it was vandalized
- Charles Barkley: Most black people havent thought a day in their lives about Confederate statues
- Powerball players have chance at $535 million jackpot
- Trump hints at Afghanistan agreement with generals