Home health care provides special attention to patients in homes all over the nation. Your home health care business employs professional staff to attend to the needs of patients. Unfortunately, home health care workers can face dangers while out in the field. You will want to ensure that your health care operation has the proper insurance. In this post, you will learn about four dangers insured health care workers are protected from. Automobile Crashes One study finds that automobile crashes are the number one loss category as far as claims dollars paid for a home care operation. It’s imperative to […]
Join Our Newsletter!
Business Updateerror : cannot receive stock quote information
Fox News Anchors’ Headlines
- New controversial idea about Stonehenge has archaeologists shaking their heads
The towering rocks at Stonehenge are so heavy that, according to a new controversial idea, a glacier, rather than Neolithic people, may have carried t [...]
- WNBA slams Trump administrations latest attack on womens health care
The WNBA slammed the Trump administration Friday after the White House announced plans to resurrect a rule banning federally funded family planning cl [...]
- Manhunt continues for suspects in killing of Baltimore police officer
The manhunt continued Tuesday for the suspects involved in the killing of a female police officer, with aircraft and dogs assisting authorities as the [...]
- ‘Mayor Libby Schaaf Act’ would imprison gov’t officials who warn about ICE raids
A Republican lawmaker on Monday proposed a measure that would imprison government officials up to five years for obstructing the enforcement of federa [...]
- My Fathers Business: The Small-Town Values that Built Dollar General into a Billion-Dollar Company by Cal Turner Jr.
The first-person account of the family that changed the American retail landscape. [...]