Restaurants are locations where cleanliness is at a premium. Whether restrooms or tables or the kitchen, having areas that are free of contaminants leads to a more welcoming and safe dining experience for customers, engendering trust and possibly loyalty. A single statistic can back that up. 29% of respondents to a survey said they’d never go back to a restaurant that had unsanitary bathrooms. Cleanliness is a big industry, with revenues approaching $170 billion every year around the globe. And while traditional cleaning methods like sanitary spray can be effective, the advent of steam cleaning has led to the possibility […]
Join Our Newsletter!
Fox News Anchors’ Headlines
- Turtle with two heads spotted in Florida
- Conservative student transfers out of BU because of death threats
- 23 illegal immigrants, 250 pounds of weed found in semi-trailer in El Paso
- FULL COVERAGE OF SOLAR ECLIPSE 2017 - Solar eclipse draws thousands to small Oregon town as state prepares for viewing frenzy - Solar eclipse watchers could cost employers $694 million, report says - VIDEO: How will your pet respond?
- Could the human remains found in Aruba be Natalee Holloway? Experts weigh in - Natalee Holloways father speaks out on discovery: I was shocked