Currently, there are 61 nuclear power plants in the United States with 99 operational commercial nuclear reactors. On a global basis, 30 countries have a combined total of 436 commercial nuclear reactors. Currently, there are 67 nuclear reactors in various stages of construction. Support for Nuclear Energy When considering an investment in nuclear energy stocks, it is important to note that there is continued and steady support for the use of nuclear energy. According to the Nuclear Energy Institute’s (NEI) ongoing public opinion survey, which was conducted between September 21, 2016 through October 1, 2016 by Bisconti Research, Inc. and […]
Join Our Newsletter!
Fox News Anchors’ Headlines
- Turtle with two heads spotted in Florida
- Conservative student transfers out of BU because of death threats
- 23 illegal immigrants, 250 pounds of weed found in semi-trailer in El Paso
- FULL COVERAGE OF SOLAR ECLIPSE 2017 - Solar eclipse draws thousands to small Oregon town as state prepares for viewing frenzy - Solar eclipse watchers could cost employers $694 million, report says - VIDEO: How will your pet respond?
- Could the human remains found in Aruba be Natalee Holloway? Experts weigh in - Natalee Holloways father speaks out on discovery: I was shocked