Americans spend more than 7 billion hours each year doing their taxes, and less than half of people do their taxes on their own. With the IRS tax code constantly becoming more complex — the number of pages in the code has increased almost 17% over the last century — it makes sense to consider hiring a certified public accountant to do your taxes. There are both advantages and disadvantages to hiring a CPA at tax time. Here’s a look at some of each. Hiring a CPA makes your job much easier. You don’t have to worry about plugging all […]
Join Our Newsletter!
Fox News Anchors’ Headlines
- Pilot tells passengers to pray after flight suffers engine trouble
- Eric Trump responds to celebrity threats, slams Democrats
- Watters asks Wharton students about tax cuts - Bongino: Resistance movement led by political clowns
- Penis-shaped rock formation to be rebuilt in Norway
- Eric Shawn Reports: Terror victims son pleads with Trump Get the fugitives back from Cuba!