Americans spend more than 7 billion hours each year doing their taxes, and less than half of people do their taxes on their own. With the IRS tax code constantly becoming more complex — the number of pages in the code has increased almost 17% over the last century — it makes sense to consider hiring a certified public accountant to do your taxes. There are both advantages and disadvantages to hiring a CPA at tax time. Here’s a look at some of each. Hiring a CPA makes your job much easier. You don’t have to worry about plugging all […]
Join Our Newsletter!
Business Updateerror : cannot receive stock quote information
Fox News Anchors’ Headlines
- To my three little girls from their dad: I treasure what you are teaching me about how to live life
You are my three little girls but I know you won’t stay that way for long. [...]
- Wardrobe whoopsies: On purpose, or an accident?
Sometimes stars want to cringe with embarrassment. Other times, they just want attention. [...]
- Best and worst celebrity beach bodies (okay mostly best)
It is very hard to find stars with bad bodies who frequent beaches. But we still try. Kind of. [...]
- Some duck boat victims met tragedy after last-minute twists of fate
For nine members of an Indiana family and a Missouri couple celebrating a birthday, Thursday's duck boat tragedy on a lake near Branson, Mo., may [...]
- Macau takes in 533 dogs after Asias only race track shuts
Macau authorities took in more than 500 greyhounds abandoned following the closure Saturday of Asia's only legal dog-racing track. [...]