Americans spend more than 7 billion hours each year doing their taxes, and less than half of people do their taxes on their own. With the IRS tax code constantly becoming more complex — the number of pages in the code has increased almost 17% over the last century — it makes sense to consider hiring a certified public accountant to do your taxes. There are both advantages and disadvantages to hiring a CPA at tax time. Here’s a look at some of each. Hiring a CPA makes your job much easier. You don’t have to worry about plugging all […]
Join Our Newsletter!
Fox News Anchors’ Headlines
- Controversial female rabbinic students strip searched by Western Wall security
- Headless body of journalist Kim Wall had metal attached to make it sink, cops say
- Florida slaying puts spotlight on possible neo-Nazi plot as details emerge - Adopt-A-Nazi is Jewish groups answer to Patriot Prayer rally
- Saudi Arabia teen dancing to Macarena is arrested after video goes viral
- ISIS beheads 11 in checkpoint attack, Libyan official says