These days, more and more non-criminal cases are avoiding the court system by settling through alternative dispute resolution. In fact, while in 1962 some 11.5% of federal civil cases went to trial, only about 1% actually make it to court today. Mediation is one form of dispute resolution that has proven to be successful. Here are four tips to ensure success in any mediation process. Be involved In order for mediation to be effective, all of the essential personnel must be involved. That means that decision makers need to be present. Who is considered a decision maker? When the dispute […]
Join Our Newsletter!
Fox News Anchors’ Headlines
- STATE FAIR DISASTER 1 dead, multiple hurt after ride malfunctions in Ohio
- FORCED RETIREMENT Border agent with glowing career fights to stay on job
- SON STARVED TO DEATH Michigan mom charged with murder of baby boy
- BELLWETHER End the Russia probes. Stop partisan posturing.
- EXCLUSIVE: Pence praises Trumps candor in Sessions confrontation