Have you been given a one-way ticket through the criminal justice system? When you get yourself into legal trouble, whether you committed the crime you’re being charged with or not, it is important to know that you have civil rights. Understanding your rights when you are arrested is important for protecting yourself and getting the best possible outcome in your case. The criminal justice system has checks and balances put in place to serve justice to criminals, but also to protect everyone’s rights — even the rights of the perpetrators of the crimes. Whether your criminal justice issue are white […]
Join Our Newsletter!
Fox News Anchors’ Headlines
- Turtle with two heads spotted in Florida
- Conservative student transfers out of BU because of death threats
- 23 illegal immigrants, 250 pounds of weed found in semi-trailer in El Paso
- FULL COVERAGE OF SOLAR ECLIPSE 2017 - Solar eclipse draws thousands to small Oregon town as state prepares for viewing frenzy - Solar eclipse watchers could cost employers $694 million, report says - VIDEO: How will your pet respond?
- Could the human remains found in Aruba be Natalee Holloway? Experts weigh in - Natalee Holloways father speaks out on discovery: I was shocked