Class action lawsuits are a legal dispute that involves a group of people. It usually occurs when a larger organization or cooperation has harmed a group of customers or investors. The class action is handled by an attorney and a leader defender. The rest of the group is individuals who have signed on as also being affected. These are some of the most common types of class action suits filed. Securities class actions Securities class actions occur when an investor is wronged. The investor or group of investors handled and sold a company?s securities. If the securities rules and regulations […]
Join Our Newsletter!
Business Updateerror : cannot receive stock quote information
Fox News Anchors’ Headlines
- To my three little girls from their dad: I treasure what you are teaching me about how to live life
You are my three little girls but I know you won’t stay that way for long. [...]
- Wardrobe whoopsies: On purpose, or an accident?
Sometimes stars want to cringe with embarrassment. Other times, they just want attention. [...]
- Best and worst celebrity beach bodies (okay mostly best)
It is very hard to find stars with bad bodies who frequent beaches. But we still try. Kind of. [...]
- Some duck boat victims met tragedy after last-minute twists of fate
For nine members of an Indiana family and a Missouri couple celebrating a birthday, Thursday's duck boat tragedy on a lake near Branson, Mo., may [...]
- Macau takes in 533 dogs after Asias only race track shuts
Macau authorities took in more than 500 greyhounds abandoned following the closure Saturday of Asia's only legal dog-racing track. [...]