The results of the 2016 election are in, and while many Americans still feel contentious about the next incoming president, prospects are looking good for medical marijuana business development. By next year, 28 states and the District of Columbia will have legalized medical marijuana. That’s more than half of the country, and up from 23 states since fall of 2015. Arkansas, Florida, and North Dakota have now officially joined the ranks in offering legal medical marijuana business licenses to dispensaries. Eight states now also have fully legalized the recreational use of marijuana, including California, Maine, Massachu
Join Our Newsletter!
Fox News Anchors’ Headlines
- Pilot tells passengers to pray after flight suffers engine trouble
- Eric Trump responds to celebrity threats, slams Democrats
- Watters asks Wharton students about tax cuts - Bongino: Resistance movement led by political clowns
- Penis-shaped rock formation to be rebuilt in Norway
- Eric Shawn Reports: Terror victims son pleads with Trump Get the fugitives back from Cuba!