The results of the 2016 election are in, and while many Americans still feel contentious about the next incoming president, prospects are looking good for medical marijuana business development. By next year, 28 states and the District of Columbia will have legalized medical marijuana. That’s more than half of the country, and up from 23 states since fall of 2015. Arkansas, Florida, and North Dakota have now officially joined the ranks in offering legal medical marijuana business licenses to dispensaries. Eight states now also have fully legalized the recreational use of marijuana, including California, Maine, Massachu
Join Our Newsletter!
Fox News Anchors’ Headlines
- Controversial female rabbinic students strip searched by Western Wall security
- Headless body of journalist Kim Wall had metal attached to make it sink, cops say
- Florida slaying puts spotlight on possible neo-Nazi plot as details emerge - Adopt-A-Nazi is Jewish groups answer to Patriot Prayer rally
- Saudi Arabia teen dancing to Macarena is arrested after video goes viral
- ISIS beheads 11 in checkpoint attack, Libyan official says