The results of the 2016 election are in, and while many Americans still feel contentious about the next incoming president, prospects are looking good for medical marijuana business development. By next year, 28 states and the District of Columbia will have legalized medical marijuana. That’s more than half of the country, and up from 23 states since fall of 2015. Arkansas, Florida, and North Dakota have now officially joined the ranks in offering legal medical marijuana business licenses to dispensaries. Eight states now also have fully legalized the recreational use of marijuana, including California, Maine, Massachu
Join Our Newsletter!
Business Updateerror : cannot receive stock quote information
Fox News Anchors’ Headlines
- To my three little girls from their dad: I treasure what you are teaching me about how to live life
You are my three little girls but I know you won’t stay that way for long. [...]
- Wardrobe whoopsies: On purpose, or an accident?
Sometimes stars want to cringe with embarrassment. Other times, they just want attention. [...]
- Best and worst celebrity beach bodies (okay mostly best)
It is very hard to find stars with bad bodies who frequent beaches. But we still try. Kind of. [...]
- Some duck boat victims met tragedy after last-minute twists of fate
For nine members of an Indiana family and a Missouri couple celebrating a birthday, Thursday's duck boat tragedy on a lake near Branson, Mo., may [...]
- Macau takes in 533 dogs after Asias only race track shuts
Macau authorities took in more than 500 greyhounds abandoned following the closure Saturday of Asia's only legal dog-racing track. [...]