If you run a business that sells items, you need to be careful when you take payments online. It is nearly impossible to do this kind of business without taking credit cards. The problem is that chargebacks and credit card fraud are major problems for retailers around the world. Globally, more than $16.3 billion was lost to credit card fraud in 2014. In the United States alone, credit card fraud costs the economy $8 billion each year. Nearly 12% of all cases of credit card fraud are from payments on websites. Chargebacks are one of the ways people perpetrate fraud […]
Join Our Newsletter!
Fox News Anchors’ Headlines
- STAYING HOME FOR NOW Judge blocks deportation of more than 1,400 Iraqis
- CRASH MYSTERY Tanker captain: USS Fitzgerald ignored signals
- TRUMP WARNS ASSAD White House says Syria potentially prepping another chemical attack
- SCRATCHED OUT Emmett Till marker in Mississippi vandalized
- HANNITY Russia allegations rebounded back on Dems