When it comes to government contracting, competition is fierce. The only way to win the job you want is to write a superior federal contracting proposal. Here are three tips for doing just that. The price is right. Government contract pricing is a delicate balancing act. Government agencies are not necessarily looking for the lowest offer; rather, they are more likely to choose a contractor they can trust. Someone who guarantees they can complete the work for suspiciously low prices? Not only does that sound a little fishy, but it can also indicate that the contractor d
Join Our Newsletter!
Fox News Anchors’ Headlines
- Turtle with two heads spotted in Florida
- Conservative student transfers out of BU because of death threats
- 23 illegal immigrants, 250 pounds of weed found in semi-trailer in El Paso
- FULL COVERAGE OF SOLAR ECLIPSE 2017 - Solar eclipse draws thousands to small Oregon town as state prepares for viewing frenzy - Solar eclipse watchers could cost employers $694 million, report says - VIDEO: How will your pet respond?
- Could the human remains found in Aruba be Natalee Holloway? Experts weigh in - Natalee Holloways father speaks out on discovery: I was shocked