In the United States, the plastics industry is the third-largest manufacturing industry, and the plastics industry employs approximately one million workers and contributes $375 billion to the economy. This isn’t surprising considering that Americans use 2.5 million plastic bottles every hour. While it’s true that plastics and plastic bottles are wreaking havoc on our environment, their convenience is undeniable. Injection molding and plastic manufacturing facilities can be found throughout the country in all 50 states. There are nearly 16,000 facilities in the United States that manufacture things such as colored bottles, plastic handleware, plastic chemical jars, wide mouth jars and […]
Join Our Newsletter!
Business Updateerror : cannot receive stock quote information
Fox News Anchors’ Headlines
- Standoff at Panera Bread near Princeton University ends after gunman fatally shot by police, officials say
An armed man who engaged in a five-hour standoff at a Panera Bread near Princeton University in New Jersey on Tuesday was fatally shot by police, the [...]
- Can Austin keep its trademark weirdness amid bombing fears?
Suddenly, the "Keep Austin Weird" slogan doesn't feel so fun anymore. [...]
- Spring noreaster could dump up to 18 inches of snow, snarling Wednesday commute
It may be the first day of spring, but winter isn't leaving without one more wallop across the Northeast. [...]
- Caitlyn Jenner reveals shocking photo of sun damaged face
Caitlyn Jenner posted a startling photo and PSA for her followers who love the sun. [...]
- Assailants cut Mexican students hair; 13 evacuate drug zone
Officials in southern Mexico say assailants stormed into a middle school and cut students' hair by force near the resort of Acapulco. [...]