Ah, high school. A time that defines us and disgusts us. As teenagers we are just starting down the path of adulthood. The students are focused on their own personal lives and on their studies as a second thought. The teachers are focused on getting their students to care about their studies more, and the administration want the best out of the prior two. The question is, how does one get the best out of all three? What can be done to make the high school experience a more pleasant and smoothly running process? Technological advances and the expansion of […]
Join Our Newsletter!
Business Updateerror : cannot receive stock quote information
Fox News Anchors’ Headlines
- Standoff at Panera Bread near Princeton University ends after gunman fatally shot by police, officials say
An armed man who engaged in a five-hour standoff at a Panera Bread near Princeton University in New Jersey on Tuesday was fatally shot by police, the [...]
- Can Austin keep its trademark weirdness amid bombing fears?
Suddenly, the "Keep Austin Weird" slogan doesn't feel so fun anymore. [...]
- Spring noreaster could dump up to 18 inches of snow, snarling Wednesday commute
It may be the first day of spring, but winter isn't leaving without one more wallop across the Northeast. [...]
- Caitlyn Jenner reveals shocking photo of sun damaged face
Caitlyn Jenner posted a startling photo and PSA for her followers who love the sun. [...]
- Assailants cut Mexican students hair; 13 evacuate drug zone
Officials in southern Mexico say assailants stormed into a middle school and cut students' hair by force near the resort of Acapulco. [...]