When it comes to government contracting, competition is fierce. The only way to win the job you want is to write a superior federal contracting proposal. Here are three tips for doing just that. The price is right. Government contract pricing is a delicate balancing act. Government agencies are not necessarily looking for the lowest offer; rather, they are more likely to choose a contractor they can trust. Someone who guarantees they can complete the work for suspiciously low prices? Not only does that sound a little fishy, but it can also indicate that the contractor d
Join Our Newsletter!
Fox News Anchors’ Headlines
- STAYING HOME FOR NOW Judge blocks deportation of more than 1,400 Iraqis
- CRASH MYSTERY Tanker captain: USS Fitzgerald ignored signals
- TRUMP WARNS ASSAD White House says Syria potentially prepping another chemical attack
- SCRATCHED OUT Emmett Till marker in Mississippi vandalized
- HANNITY Russia allegations rebounded back on Dems