Currently, there are 61 nuclear power plants in the United States with 99 operational commercial nuclear reactors. On a global basis, 30 countries have a combined total of 436 commercial nuclear reactors. Currently, there are 67 nuclear reactors in various stages of construction. Support for Nuclear Energy When considering an investment in nuclear energy stocks, it is important to note that there is continued and steady support for the use of nuclear energy. According to the Nuclear Energy Institute’s (NEI) ongoing public opinion survey, which was conducted between September 21, 2016 through October 1, 2016 by Bisconti Research, Inc. and […]
Join Our Newsletter!
Fox News Anchors’ Headlines
- STAYING HOME FOR NOW Judge blocks deportation of more than 1,400 Iraqis
- CRASH MYSTERY Tanker captain: USS Fitzgerald ignored signals
- TRUMP WARNS ASSAD White House says Syria potentially prepping another chemical attack
- SCRATCHED OUT Emmett Till marker in Mississippi vandalized
- HANNITY Russia allegations rebounded back on Dems