This age of advanced interconnectivity continues to grow as technology develops and as more people become more familiar with those developing technologies. There are now entire generations that have been raised entirely or almost entirely in the technological age, never knowing what life was like without computers, and more specifically, the Internet. And the generations who communicated long distance in their younger years through rotary telephones instead of smartphones or VoIP, and sent letters through the postal service instead of thumbing a quick text, are also getting on board. The world is coming together like it never had the means […]
Join Our Newsletter!
Business Updateerror : cannot receive stock quote information
Fox News Anchors’ Headlines
- To my three little girls from their dad: I treasure what you are teaching me about how to live life
You are my three little girls but I know you won’t stay that way for long. [...]
- Wardrobe whoopsies: On purpose, or an accident?
Sometimes stars want to cringe with embarrassment. Other times, they just want attention. [...]
- Best and worst celebrity beach bodies (okay mostly best)
It is very hard to find stars with bad bodies who frequent beaches. But we still try. Kind of. [...]
- Some duck boat victims met tragedy after last-minute twists of fate
For nine members of an Indiana family and a Missouri couple celebrating a birthday, Thursday's duck boat tragedy on a lake near Branson, Mo., may [...]
- Macau takes in 533 dogs after Asias only race track shuts
Macau authorities took in more than 500 greyhounds abandoned following the closure Saturday of Asia's only legal dog-racing track. [...]