If you run a business that sells items, you need to be careful when you take payments online. It is nearly impossible to do this kind of business without taking credit cards. The problem is that chargebacks and credit card fraud are major problems for retailers around the world. Globally, more than $16.3 billion was lost to credit card fraud in 2014. In the United States alone, credit card fraud costs the economy $8 billion each year. Nearly 12% of all cases of credit card fraud are from payments on websites. Chargebacks are one of the ways people perpetrate fraud […]
Join Our Newsletter!
Fox News Anchors’ Headlines
- Finland stabbings a likely terror act; ties to Spain eyed - 7 stabbed in Siberia; Russia skeptical of ISIS claim
- Duke removes Robert E. Lee statue, days after it was vandalized
- Charles Barkley: Most black people havent thought a day in their lives about Confederate statues
- Powerball players have chance at $535 million jackpot
- Trump hints at Afghanistan agreement with generals