If you run a business that sells items, you need to be careful when you take payments online. It is nearly impossible to do this kind of business without taking credit cards. The problem is that chargebacks and credit card fraud are major problems for retailers around the world. Globally, more than $16.3 billion was lost to credit card fraud in 2014. In the United States alone, credit card fraud costs the economy $8 billion each year. Nearly 12% of all cases of credit card fraud are from payments on websites. Chargebacks are one of the ways people perpetrate fraud […]
Join Our Newsletter!
Fox News Anchors’ Headlines
- Turtle with two heads spotted in Florida
- Conservative student transfers out of BU because of death threats
- 23 illegal immigrants, 250 pounds of weed found in semi-trailer in El Paso
- FULL COVERAGE OF SOLAR ECLIPSE 2017 - Solar eclipse draws thousands to small Oregon town as state prepares for viewing frenzy - Solar eclipse watchers could cost employers $694 million, report says - VIDEO: How will your pet respond?
- Could the human remains found in Aruba be Natalee Holloway? Experts weigh in - Natalee Holloways father speaks out on discovery: I was shocked