Most homeowners have considered getting an alarm system at some point or another. The security commercials make them very tempting, often portraying a break in or burglary that scares the members of the household. Others may simply believe that their property will never be broken into. However, in 2013, victims of burglary offenses suffered an estimated $4.5 billion in property losses, and burglaries of residential properties accounted for 74% of the total reported. Burglaries and robberies can, and do, happen. A security alarm company can be helpful in preventing burglaries in a variety of ways. The simple advertisement or awareness […]
Join Our Newsletter!
Fox News Anchors’ Headlines
- STAYING HOME FOR NOW Judge blocks deportation of more than 1,400 Iraqis
- CRASH MYSTERY Tanker captain: USS Fitzgerald ignored signals
- TRUMP WARNS ASSAD White House says Syria potentially prepping another chemical attack
- SCRATCHED OUT Emmett Till marker in Mississippi vandalized
- HANNITY Russia allegations rebounded back on Dems