It’s fairly normal these days for companies to have employees that have to work away from the physical office building during projects for a period of time. A good example of this is a supervisor or foreman on a construction site. They still need to be able to take care of their regular office duties during this time so often times they will try to set up some sort of temporary office at the site. This can cost the company a lot of money as the worker travels back and forth between the main office and the job site for […]
Join Our Newsletter!
Fox News Anchors’ Headlines
- STAYING HOME FOR NOW Judge blocks deportation of more than 1,400 Iraqis
- CRASH MYSTERY Tanker captain: USS Fitzgerald ignored signals
- TRUMP WARNS ASSAD White House says Syria potentially prepping another chemical attack
- SCRATCHED OUT Emmett Till marker in Mississippi vandalized
- HANNITY Russia allegations rebounded back on Dems