It’s fairly normal these days for companies to have employees that have to work away from the physical office building during projects for a period of time. A good example of this is a supervisor or foreman on a construction site. They still need to be able to take care of their regular office duties during this time so often times they will try to set up some sort of temporary office at the site. This can cost the company a lot of money as the worker travels back and forth between the main office and the job site for […]
Join Our Newsletter!
Fox News Anchors’ Headlines
- Turtle with two heads spotted in Florida
- Conservative student transfers out of BU because of death threats
- 23 illegal immigrants, 250 pounds of weed found in semi-trailer in El Paso
- FULL COVERAGE OF SOLAR ECLIPSE 2017 - Solar eclipse draws thousands to small Oregon town as state prepares for viewing frenzy - Solar eclipse watchers could cost employers $694 million, report says - VIDEO: How will your pet respond?
- Could the human remains found in Aruba be Natalee Holloway? Experts weigh in - Natalee Holloways father speaks out on discovery: I was shocked