Restaurants are locations where cleanliness is at a premium. Whether restrooms or tables or the kitchen, having areas that are free of contaminants leads to a more welcoming and safe dining experience for customers, engendering trust and possibly loyalty. A single statistic can back that up. 29% of respondents to a survey said they’d never go back to a restaurant that had unsanitary bathrooms. Cleanliness is a big industry, with revenues approaching $170 billion every year around the globe. And while traditional cleaning methods like sanitary spray can be effective, the advent of steam cleaning has led to the possibility […]
Join Our Newsletter!
Fox News Anchors’ Headlines
- STAYING HOME FOR NOW Judge blocks deportation of more than 1,400 Iraqis
- CRASH MYSTERY Tanker captain: USS Fitzgerald ignored signals
- TRUMP WARNS ASSAD White House says Syria potentially prepping another chemical attack
- SCRATCHED OUT Emmett Till marker in Mississippi vandalized
- HANNITY Russia allegations rebounded back on Dems