There are a lot of shipping containers traveling around the world and many of them are not being used. While there are more than 17 million shipping containers, only six million of those are actually being used. This means that 11 million steel shipping containers are sitting around and not being used for anything at all. From storage to housing, to mobile offices these could be used for a host of things. Peter Thiel, of PayPal, wants to use these shipping containers to create floating communities in the ocean, for example. If you need containers, you may be looking to […]
Join Our Newsletter!
Business Updateerror : cannot receive stock quote information
Fox News Anchors’ Headlines
- Standoff at Panera Bread near Princeton University ends after gunman fatally shot by police, officials say
An armed man who engaged in a five-hour standoff at a Panera Bread near Princeton University in New Jersey on Tuesday was fatally shot by police, the [...]
- Can Austin keep its trademark weirdness amid bombing fears?
Suddenly, the "Keep Austin Weird" slogan doesn't feel so fun anymore. [...]
- Spring noreaster could dump up to 18 inches of snow, snarling Wednesday commute
It may be the first day of spring, but winter isn't leaving without one more wallop across the Northeast. [...]
- Caitlyn Jenner reveals shocking photo of sun damaged face
Caitlyn Jenner posted a startling photo and PSA for her followers who love the sun. [...]
- Assailants cut Mexican students hair; 13 evacuate drug zone
Officials in southern Mexico say assailants stormed into a middle school and cut students' hair by force near the resort of Acapulco. [...]