There are a lot of shipping containers traveling around the world and many of them are not being used. While there are more than 17 million shipping containers, only six million of those are actually being used. This means that 11 million steel shipping containers are sitting around and not being used for anything at all. From storage to housing, to mobile offices these could be used for a host of things. Peter Thiel, of PayPal, wants to use these shipping containers to create floating communities in the ocean, for example. If you need containers, you may be looking to […]
Join Our Newsletter!
Business Updateerror : cannot receive stock quote information
Fox News Anchors’ Headlines
- To my three little girls from their dad: I treasure what you are teaching me about how to live life
You are my three little girls but I know you won’t stay that way for long. [...]
- Wardrobe whoopsies: On purpose, or an accident?
Sometimes stars want to cringe with embarrassment. Other times, they just want attention. [...]
- Best and worst celebrity beach bodies (okay mostly best)
It is very hard to find stars with bad bodies who frequent beaches. But we still try. Kind of. [...]
- Some duck boat victims met tragedy after last-minute twists of fate
For nine members of an Indiana family and a Missouri couple celebrating a birthday, Thursday's duck boat tragedy on a lake near Branson, Mo., may [...]
- Macau takes in 533 dogs after Asias only race track shuts
Macau authorities took in more than 500 greyhounds abandoned following the closure Saturday of Asia's only legal dog-racing track. [...]