Do You Need a Storage Unit? With the size of the average American home doubling since the 1970s, it is no surprise homeowners are looking to storage facilities to assist in organization. Also, 50% of storage facilities hold items that would not fit in their homes, yet homeowners do not throw away these belongings because of the emotional connection. With many homeowners renting storage units, the annual storage revenue equals $22,000,000,000. In the United States alone, there are 58,000 storage facilities with 8.96% of the units being rented by homeowners. The clutter of life can be overwhelming and burdensome leading […]
Join Our Newsletter!
Business Updateerror : cannot receive stock quote information
Fox News Anchors’ Headlines
- New controversial idea about Stonehenge has archaeologists shaking their heads
The towering rocks at Stonehenge are so heavy that, according to a new controversial idea, a glacier, rather than Neolithic people, may have carried t [...]
- WNBA slams Trump administrations latest attack on womens health care
The WNBA slammed the Trump administration Friday after the White House announced plans to resurrect a rule banning federally funded family planning cl [...]
- Manhunt continues for suspects in killing of Baltimore police officer
The manhunt continued Tuesday for the suspects involved in the killing of a female police officer, with aircraft and dogs assisting authorities as the [...]
- ‘Mayor Libby Schaaf Act’ would imprison gov’t officials who warn about ICE raids
A Republican lawmaker on Monday proposed a measure that would imprison government officials up to five years for obstructing the enforcement of federa [...]
- My Fathers Business: The Small-Town Values that Built Dollar General into a Billion-Dollar Company by Cal Turner Jr.
The first-person account of the family that changed the American retail landscape. [...]