The rebranding process was a success. It involved many meetings, lots of trips to and from the printing company and a pretty decent sized budget, but in the end the group achieved their goal. Forced to rename their show choir competition because they were sued by another competition four states away, the high school show choir committee was still shaking their head that it had come down to this, but they had made the best of a strange and difficult situation. In many ways the event was like every other one the group had hosted in the last ten years, […]
Join Our Newsletter!
Business Updateerror : cannot receive stock quote information
Fox News Anchors’ Headlines
- Standoff at Panera Bread near Princeton University ends after gunman fatally shot by police, officials say
An armed man who engaged in a five-hour standoff at a Panera Bread near Princeton University in New Jersey on Tuesday was fatally shot by police, the [...]
- Can Austin keep its trademark weirdness amid bombing fears?
Suddenly, the "Keep Austin Weird" slogan doesn't feel so fun anymore. [...]
- Spring noreaster could dump up to 18 inches of snow, snarling Wednesday commute
It may be the first day of spring, but winter isn't leaving without one more wallop across the Northeast. [...]
- Caitlyn Jenner reveals shocking photo of sun damaged face
Caitlyn Jenner posted a startling photo and PSA for her followers who love the sun. [...]
- Assailants cut Mexican students hair; 13 evacuate drug zone
Officials in southern Mexico say assailants stormed into a middle school and cut students' hair by force near the resort of Acapulco. [...]