It is only the second week of July, but the stores are already filling their shelves with back to school supplies. And while some families are excited about the process of gathering the needed school supplies and others do not want to think about the end of the summer, recruiting agencies around the country are still trying to find enough teachers to help all of those students put all of their school supplies into place.
From school districts who are still working to fill the last of the teaching positions to a brand new manufacturing plant that needs to hire an entire crew, recruiting agencies are often a great solution. Staffing companies are able to fill temporary employment opening or full time long term jobs. With the use of the latest application software platforms and the most detailed background checking platform, a staffing agency can help you find the workers you need the most efficiently.
Hiring New Employees Takes Skill, Time, and Knowledge
Employment opportunities vary, but one thing that they all have in common is the need for a great pool of applicants. Whether your company is looking for seasonal help or full time year round employees, it is often difficult for business owners to find the best candidates while still attending to the day to day tasks of their business.
- The costs of employee turnover can range from 30% to 150% of the employee?s salary, so it is important to make sure that you find the right person for every opening that a company have.
- Having recruiting agencies work through the process of doing background checks can help you
- Estimates indicate that 57% of organizations view the retention of employees as a problem.
- Research indicates that 46% of human resources (HR) professionals say retention is their greatest concern, followed by employee engagement at 36%.
- Instead of hiring one of the 22% of new hires who leave their jobs within 45 days of being hired, it is more cost effective to invest in having a hiring agency help you find the right fit.
- Getting the best hires and managing staff members during critical times is the key to having a successful business.
- Having a company with gender diversity increases productivity. In fact, gender diverse companies are 15% more likely to outperform their peers. Ethnically-diverse companies are 35% more likely to have the same success.
- Temporary and contract employees numbering more than 3 million work for America?s staffing companies during one average week.
- Hires that undergo a structured on-boarding program are as much as 58% more likely to be with the company three years later.
- It is important to make sure that all employees are carefully screened. For this reason, 93% of recruiters look at a candidate?s social media profile.
- Revenue reaching as much as $11 billion is lost a year to employee turnover.
- Estimates indicate that 86% of companies with employee recognition programs report an increase in worker happiness.