It is always about who you know.
When it comes to marketing unique products and services, for instance, who you know, and who knows you, is always going to play a major part in determining your success. If no one knows about your private charter jet service, for instance, you cannot be surprised when you travel account numbers do not grow. If you are a provider of a very specific industrial cleaning product, you are never going to gain more sales if potential customers do not know about what you have to offer. Fortunately, a marketing resource organization (MRO) can help you reach a specific niche of clients who are the most interested in the goods and services that you have to offer.
MRO Marketing Services Provide Their Clients with Targeted Strategies
When most of us think about marketing we might first thing about the television ads that interrupt our favorite shows or the marketing campaigns that push their way into our social media news feeds. For some economic sectors, however, clients are never going to be found through a television ad or a social media notification. Fortunately, MRO marketing services can provide product and service specific marketing for industrial distributors, aviation companies, and other unique businesses. With the use of animation services, for instance, these MRO marketing teams can help describe industry specific problems and solutions. With services that are so unique that they are rarely duplicated in an entire region, some businesses put their funds together to purchase co-op marketing agency services.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the unique marketing strategies that help businesses let potential clients know about the products and services that they offer:
- 97% of marketers indicate that video has helped increase user understanding of a specific product or service.
- A brand is 53 times more likely to rank on the first page of Google when its marketing posts and announcements include videos.
- $14 billion and $35 billion in manufacturer co-op marketing funds go unclaimed every year.
- Including video on a landing page can increase conversions by 80% or improve a company’s odds of landing on the first page of Google by an astonishing 5300%.
- 81% of businesses currently use video as a marketing tool, according to Wyzowl’s Video Marketing Statistics 2018 Survey.
- 48% of marketers surveyed planned to add YouTube to their content distribution channels during 2018, according to an often cited report from HubSpot’s “State of Inbound 2017.”
MRO marketing services provide a valuable service when they help their clients get to know an increased number of potential customers.