Although there are many examples of how we are living in a digital world, it is important to realize that print services are still a big part of many businesses. In fact, print management companies offer a number of marketing techniques that can help businesses of all size to succeed. Working with the right print management companies, in fact, can help you make sure that you are able to improve efficiency, as well as manage the electronic documents that are a part of the every day life of your office.
Print management solutions offer a number of ways that companies can reach both the productivity and marketing goals. In fact, with the most efficient electronic document management services companies are able to ave the money that will allow them to also expand their printed marketing services.
Paper Companies Offer a Number of Important Products
When was the last time your company updated its printed marketing materials? By working with the right print management teams you can navigate both the digital world to help increase your website traffic numbers and the printed marketing materials that can help you get the attention you need for upcoming in store events. From traditional office items to the latest digital office machines, today’s businesses rely on a wide range of managed printing services to make certain that they are being as successful as possible. Consider some of these facts and figures about the many roles that managed printing services play in the economy of the nation:
- 17% of everything printed is considered waste, according to StopWaste.org. This is one of the reasons that so many companies are working to reduce costs of the supplies that they purchase.
- 19.8% of business time is wasted by employees searching for information in order to do their jobs effectively, according to Interact, a marketing company.
- It has been estimated that each individual office worker in the U.S. uses about 10,000 sheets of paper every year.
- An average employee’s printing expenses can cost companies anywhere from $600 and $1,300 every year.
- 85% of business documents are still in paper form, according to the Paperless Project coalition. To many, this is wasting a lot of paper every day.
- Copier and printer costs are typically the third-largest office expense behind rent and payroll.
Finding a way to make your business the most effective involves making sure that your managed print services run as smoothly as possible.