How to Reach Your Potential

Life coach

A personal life coach can be, well, life changing. With roots dating back to the inspirational speeches from former college football coach, Benjamin Karter, life coaching, executive coaching, and business coaching services are considered to be a part of the second fastest growing industry (information technology is the first) in America.

A personal coach can be your personal cheerleader as they help you traverse professional and personal paths to achieve your goals and reach your ultimate potential. Strategies taught by business coaching services include identifying career and personal changes to make, developing a stronger presence, and how to deal with conflict, for starters. Business coaching services and life coaches can help you deal with things that are toxic to your personal well being, such as anxiety, as well as help you achieve more seemingly innocuous things, like increase your earning potential. At least that is what the experts say, and some of the stats speak for themselves. In fact, one study of Fortune 100 executives concluded that the investment in a professional coaching program reaped the participants an ROI six times their initial investment.

When selecting business coaching services, it helps to begin your search with a coach who is accredited by the International Coach Federation. When that has been determined, think about what goals you have. Are you seeking solely business coaching services, or would you also like life coaching services as well? Also consider the rapport that you have with the coach, as well as cost, of course. Last but not least, be realistic about your expectations. What do you want out of this endeavor? Greater confidence? A stronger command of your career? If you answered yes to either of these question, then business coaching services may be a great option for you. And remember to have patience and be gentle with yourself. Great changes take time.

19 Responses

1. Ian Hamilton
    Ian Hamilton July 28, 2013 at 8:32 am | |

I do not know how I feel about these services. I have a few friends who have recently chosen life coaching as their new career path, and although their intentions are great, all they really do is just regurgitate motivational quotes.

2. Eugene Green
    Eugene Green February 13, 2014 at 8:45 pm | |

I hired a life coach three years ago and every single aspect of my life has improved for the better! I am so grateful I made that investment in myself!

3. Adrian Lane