After a frantic season of selling between Black Friday and the day after Christmas, many retailers are looking for a way to get the excitement of the holiday shopping trends to last a little longer. Few things, in fact, are as dull and boring as a retail shop once all the Christmas gift returns have been made and the holiday gift cards have been spent.
If you are a merchant looking for a way to spark interest in your customers, you might consider working with a web design firm to update your digital presence. With daily posts that encourage customers to interact, a web design firm can help you redesign your space and maker sure that it features the latest trends. Whether you need help in generating organic content for blogs on your site or you need to make sure that every post you make is user friendly on any device, the best online marketing teams can help. From developing new graphic art designs to making sure that you are contacting with a majority of your customers on a regular basis.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the latest digital marketing options and how these serves can help retailers, as well as how these services impact the nation’s economy:
- Local searches lead 50% of mobile visitors to visit stores within one day.
- 40% of marketers believe the most challenging obstacle to SEO success is changing search algorithms, according to a 2015 survey. As a result, a growing number of companies outsource these tasks to digital marketing services.
- 60% of marketers create at least one piece of content every day.
- 81% of shoppers conduct online research before making big purchases, according to a 2014 survey.
- Beating social media by more than 300%, an Outbrain study shows that search is the number one source of traffic to content sites.
- 61% or customers are more likely to contact a local business with a mobile site, according to a 2015.
It is difficult to update your social media and digital marketing plans during the busy months of November and December. Now that the retail sales have slowed down, however, many businesses use the month of January to reassess and regroup. Finding the right social media blogging options and creating posts that encourage your customers to interact with your company on a daily basis can help you make the most of these weeks when business is a little slower. Internet marketing services and web design firms can provide their clients with information on the latest digital media trends, and can help customers make sure that their graphic designs are both current and powerful.