When we are submerged in this digital age that we live in and can be easy to ignore the need for actual signs and physical displays. The reality is, however, that many of the purchases that people make are actually made on the spot. The statistics show, in fact, that as many as 50% of all the customers who enter a business indicate that they did so because of signage. In spite of all the digital notifications and social media posts, you may not push your clients and customers into making an actual purchase. From life size posters that promote a new outfit to the A-boards that can be rewritten every day to highlight a daily lunch special, it is important to make sure that you are taking advantage of every opportunity to make sure that you capture your customer’s attention when they are in the store, as well as when they are scrolling through social media posts.
Wall Decor Posters and Other Promotional Pieces Help to Advertise Various Kinds of Products
The use of A-boards are a great way to draw in walk in traffic to make sure that your current and potential clients notice the daily specials that you have. Even when prices are at their lowest, it is hard to get the attention of customers who are often in a hurry to get in and out of a store. On site signs, however, offer the best way to make sure that you draw the customer’s attention to the items that you think will be of the most interest. In fact, many studies, including one from Brigham Young University, indicated that merchandise with a sign outsold merchandise without a sign by as much as 20%.
boards and Consider some of these facts and figures about the marketing industry and the impact that A-boards and other displays can have on the customers who walk into an actual store, instead of simply shopping online:
- 85% of companies’ customers live within a five mile radius of the business. Those customers are, in fact, likely to see the the signage for that business 50 or more times a week because of their proximity.
- The value of on-site signage is so powerful that it is actually equal to running 24 full-page newspaper ads every singleyear.
- 71% of people indicate that they look at the messages on advertising signs along the roadside.
- In addition to promoting products, as many as 85% of people surveyed agreed or strongly agreed that signs can “convey the personality or character of the business.”
- With a contact rate of about 50 to 60 times a month, well-placed sign can expose local consumers to a company’s brand.
- 70% of consumers indicated that the quality of a company’s’ sign reflects the quality of the business.
We live in a digital age. An age when social media and digital notifications can be all consuming. In spite of the constant posts, it is important to make sure that you are also reaching out to the customers who come in to your brick and mortar store. As companies try to get in touch with the foot traffic that enters their store, many of them are making the decision to use environmentally friendly marketing choices. As one example, A-boards can provide a way to make sure that you can reuse this format every day, featuring the deals of week.